Virtualization is the process of running a virtual instance of a computer system in a layer abstracted from the actual hardware. Most commonly, it refers to running multiple operating systems on a computer system simultaneously. To the applications running on top of the virtualized machine, it can appear as if they are on their own dedicated machine, where the operating system, libraries, and other programs are unique to the guest virtualized system and unconnected to the host operating system which sits below it. We provide complete solution. Please email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
BENEFITS OF VIRTUALIZATION:
- 1. Virtualization does away with the inefficiency of the old “one server, one application” model, in which most servers are vastly underutilized.
- 2. Reduce Costs: help lessen hardware and maintenance costs, lower energy bill, reduce space and administrative requirements.
- 3. Improve productivity: No need to order and set up a new server for every new application, able to get applications up and runner sooner
- 4.Protect business from downtime and disaster.
- 5. Secure company assets: Since virtual machines reduce your server count, it also leaves your business less vulnerable to security attacks.