Energy majorly defined in form of -
Please contact email@example.com for complete solution.
WHAT IS EMS?
- A solution which keeps customer in control of their energy consumption through continuous monitoring of the energy flow through dedicated EMS Software.
- With the help of EMS one can monitor different areas of various departments which are consuming high energy so as to take preventive and precautionary measure.
- EMS is capable to collect, store and analyze the collected data from different remote monitoring devices to manage energy cost associated with the electrical system.
- To achieve and maintain optimum energy procurement and utilization, throughout the organization
- To minimize energy costs / waste without affecting production & quality
- To enhance energy security, economic competitiveness, and environmental quality
- Optimize energy usage and keep cost under control.
- Cost Effective Solution.
- Easy to Configure and Maintain.
- Helps to identify inefficient Solutions
- Maximize Power Demand Analysis.
- Real Time Electrical data and Reports on Web.
- Alerts By SMS.
- High Speed Archival of Data
- Long Term Data Storage.
- User Configurable reports using MS excel.
- Remote access of data.
- Support Virtualization